Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 5, 2019

Văn thơ của hai con gái

Abyss - Poem by Sissy Dang

I’m in an abyss,
I can never escape,
it cackles upon me when I try to leave,
I have nowhere to go,
nowhere to leave,
imprisoned in this deep dark room,
a chain attached to my right leg,
with a rusty metal ball on the end,

I can’t feel a thing,
I don’t want to,
I’m hopeless,
my body weakening as the days pass,
my mental state gets worse,
I’m shrouded in thick mist of the abyss’s thoughts,
in what seems to be the truth,
my mind believes it,

Thoughts of self-doubt,
thoughts of anxiety,
thoughts of self-judgement,
thoughts that will follow me around for the rest of my life
the rusty metal chain ball is my school life,
holding me back,
preventing me from getting anywhere,
I’m trapped in an abyss,
an abyss of anxiety

The Dark Web-Poem by Sissy Dang

There are people with a curious mind,
They wander around and seek to see what they can find,
One by one, they find a mysterious link,
Something of which they might never think,
What they click on holds deep dark secrets,
They would’ve never thought that,
It brings them into the internet’s deepness,

The internet’s evil twin,
Those who have been,
Become engrossed,
They are the ones that are sadistic as most,
Entwined in this web,
Are people who pay for anything
Even people who are dead,

There are snuff films and organs for sale,
The thought of it makes your skin go pale,
These curious people get into a habit,
They are getting so addicted it’s like a magnet
There are drugs and red rooms,
In these red rooms you might ask are people,
Oblivious of their impending doom

That’s when,
Their innocence comes to an end,
The Dark Web has them in its grasp,
Now they are not only supporters of the Dark Web,
They are now part of it.

Entry – Poem by Sissy Dang

He thrusts his brown sword forward,
with a leash in the other hand,
towards to the monster they encountered,
baring it’s sharp teeth,
growling and barking,
the boy lends his leash to his faithful sidekick,
who finally got hold of the mighty beast and put the leash on him,
now the hardest part,
taking the monstrous beast for a walk,

A walk,
that allows them to explore the world of imagination,
Patrick and his side kick Tim,
march along the sidewalk tugging the animal with them,
shrouded in this world of imagination,
they don’t seem to realise reality,
to know the dangers of life,
that all that glitters isn’t gold,
to know that life isn’t all fun and games,

Life has dangers,
and in reality,
it’s impossible,
for society to be fair and equal,
if only kids knew,
if only
 — in Sydney, Australia.
Giải nhất cuộc thi viết của Children's Festival cho Kelly Dang

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Mời bạn nhận xét